Role: Sister Parish Design is looking for a Remote [*must work on EST] Production Associate & Customer Service Representative with experience in the interior design industry. Your primary role will be to manage textile and wallcovering inventory, manage and track new product development, and to process all showroom and design shop orders. You will work closely with a tight knit sales team on the inventory management and customer service component and with the creative team on product development. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the interior design industry, bring value and excitement to the role, and understand the role to be a long term commitment to the company at large. You will value the internal systems and vendor communication associated with your role in inventory management and product development, as well as, appreciate and execute excellent customer service to our partners.
- Input Purchase Orders to vendors and track the status of incoming POs to the warehouse; communicating any delays and following up with vendor mills on timing of impending receipt
- Able to understand inventory/purchasing data and report back to upper management
- Receive Purchase Orders into the system to meet forecasted demand
- Monitor inventory and planning production schedule to meet forecasted demand
- Track and update inventory levels in the system
- Manage master spec information from the mills and update the team accordingly
- Work with the creative team on new product developments and track the status of new launches
- Build, strengthen, and maintain artisan & local vendor relations, in collaboration with the product development team
- Ensure that new product launches are seamless and complete; verifying that showrooms and design studios have received the necessary display items, samples and marketing tools.
- Process Showroom & Design Shop Orders
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints in our CRM portal
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and personnel maintenance /management
You must have two years experience in a similar role within the design industry.
- Experienced in assisting in all aspects of production from start to finish
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Proficient in NetSuite and/or comfortable navigating an advanced ERP system
- Experience working with customer support within the design industry preferred
- General knowledge of CRM tools preferred
- Candidates with soft accounting skills preferred
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Ability to be flexible and able to prioritize projects
- Must work on Eastern Standard Time
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and resources
To Apply please email resume and cover letter to:
Sister Parish Design is an equal opportunity employer. Our company celebrates diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.