Customer Service and Purchase Order Coordinator
Sister Parish Design is seeking a full time customer service and purchase order coordinator. This is a work from home position.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping and office management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel proficiency is a must
- Able to create excel spreadsheets and organize data
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to wear many hats and juggle multiple projects
- Critical thinking skills and common sense are also important.
- The ability to process showroom reserves and orders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to focus and plan for deadline goals
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve, self-starter
- Must learn industry specific software application - Netsuite
- Maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Full time/work from home position - use of 2 screens required
- Deliver exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Working with showroom partners to process reserves and firm orders from implementation to tracking.
- Accounts Receivable for your designated territory.
- Problem solve all customer service issues.
- Oversee designer registration and resale certificate collection.
- Periodically send showroom statements to rep showrooms
- Liase with customer service team and accountants on any issues.
- Create all new Purchase Orders and track from implementation to delivery.
- Inventory - knowledge of top sellers and aging inventory for PO purposes.
- Make sure all mills are equipped with the necessary ground fabric
- Sample Requisition
- Work with creative team to assist in the development of new product additions
- Issue and Manage PO’s for new launches including for inventory, sampling, rep kits, showroom kits.
- Present pricing of each new launch to management, maintain updated price list
- Manage the life cycle of strike offs, production PO’s, sample making and marketing incentives for new collections/launches.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Sister Parish Design is an equal opportunity employer. Our company celebrates diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.