Join us for our first-ever live Tell a Sister in the Sister Parish Shop in Litchfield, CT featuring Robb Nestor and Bill Reynolds of River Road. We invite you to sit back and relax as we...
- Presents wrapped in shiny white shelf paper with red silk ribbon.
- She loved rewraps and hated poinsettias. Paperwhites much preferred.
- The fires were always layed and lit, even if it was a warm Christmas. No breaking that rule!
- She loved to give large quilted “wrappers,” aka bathrobes and slippers, to teenage grandchildren, who clearly would not bring them home.
- Lots of caviar. Her favorite culinary present was when her teenage grandson Charlie gave her a toaster oven cookbook. She was mesmerized.