Home Collection FAQ
Can I order custom pillows and other custom home collection product?
- We are not offering home collection at this time. On special occasions we will offer custom product so make sure you are on our mailing list.
How should I care for my home collection fabrics? (Napkins, pillow covers…)
- All of our fabrics are dry clean only.
What type of insert comes with my pillows?
- Our lumbar pillow comes with a 95% feather/5% down insert.
- Our baby boudoir pillow comes with a 50% feather/50% down insert.
Where is the Home Collection made?
- Our home collection is made at our workroom in Bedford, NY.
Is the Spongeware dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe?
- Yes, our Spongewear collection is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe, although careful handwashing is recommended. See complete care instructions below.
How Do I care for my Spongewear Products (mugs, bowls, dishes...)?
- The Spongewear Collection is Dishwasher-safe, Microwave-safe, and Oven-Safe.
- All of our pieces are non-toxic, 100% lead-free and cadmium-free.
- Drastic temperatures (such as from refrigerator to oven) may cause cracking. Room temperature to a cool oven is best. Allow pottery to cool before placing in refrigerator or dishwasher.
- Do Not broil or place directly on a stovetop burner.
- Do Not store in freezer.
- Handcrafted techniques create variations between batches of spongewear which adds a special uniqueness to each piece.
Have More Questions?
- Feel free to call us at 1-800-970-3366. during office hours (9-5pm EST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with answers!